I put together a pitch and roll meter prototype over the weekend:
Monthly Archives:: April 2015
Sharing open source technology makes collaboration possible and gives anyone access to the knowledge they need to take their ideas further.
That’s why, at Wevolver, you can explore, share and create exciting new technologies using our powerful and easy to use tools.
OpenPilot is a next-generation Open Source UAV autopilot created by the OpenPilot Community (an all volunteer non-profit community). It is a highly capable platform for multirotors, helicopters, fixed wing aircraft, and other vehicles . It has been designed from the ground up by a community of passionate developers from around the globe, with its core design principles being quality, safety, and ease of use. Simplicity does not come with any compromises either: with no hard-coded settings, a complete flight plan scripting language and other powerful features, OpenPilot is an extremely capable UAV autopilot platform.
OpenPilot was started at the beginning of 2010 and is a serious use platform aimed at civilian and research purposes, with emphasis being placed on making the platform especially suitable for aerial photography and aerial video applications.
I run into this from time to time, and there are a few options for getting errors to display in browser when the server configuration is preventing it. .htaccess and php.ini can both be modified to allow this to happen. I have found a simpler way is to enable them via PHP:
ini_set('display_errors',1); ini_set('display_startup_errors',1); error_reporting(-1);
This board is really freakin cool. It no only has a SoC chip that is essentially a UART to WiFi, it’s microprocessor is also programmable and has a PWM pin as well. On Arduino day, it was announced that the Arduino IDE now supports the ESP2866 making things a lot easier.
- Article on the ESP2866: makezine.com/2015/04/01/esp8266-5-microc…
- ESP2866 Forums: http://www.esp8266.com/viewforum.php?f=25
- ESP2866 Arduino Source code: https://github.com/esp8266/arduino
- ESP2866 Breakout Boards: http://www.esp8266.com/wiki/doku.php?id=esp8266-module-family
- ESP2866 on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/251690993989?lpid=82&chn=ps
- Seeed studio ESP2866 Module: http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/WiFi-Serial-Transceiver-Module-w-ESP8266-p-1994.html